A pedal kayak that's thoughtful coming and going.The ingeniously designed Propel Pedal Drive turns your Ultimate 12 into one highly functional craft, forwards or backwards. With the factory
installed rudder, you can cover water hands-free, steering with the adjustment of your fingertips. Use the precise control to stay over good fishing structure, approach a wary photo subject or
back into a duck blind.
Stable ride sitting or standing
- Can pedal in reverse
- Comfortable support for rear end and lower back
- Ideal for flat water and slow rivers
- Factory installed rudder
- Tons of available accessories
Air-Lite -The Air-Lite suspends you in cool comfort. Resistant to damage from the sun or from saltwater, the Textelene® Solar Screen fabric is stretched over a
lightweight anodized aluminum frame. The suspension and quick draining fabric ensure that you will never spend your day on the water sitting in water. The back easily adjusts forward or
reclines to provide the perfect level of back support while the bottom can be raised to three different levels offering customizable thigh support.
- Tunnel Hull - We invented it, we patented it and only we have it. The amazing stability of the Tunnel Hull comes without compromising other key performance attributes like speed
and maneuverability. Additionally, the concave wells inside the boat let your feet ride lower than your torso. All told, you can stand with confidence, sit with less fatigue and maneuver like a
pro. For all-around performance, the Tunnel Hull stands alone.
- Adapt-a-Trak - The Ultimate Series are game-changing kayaks by themselves. With Adapt-A-Trak™, they're your personalized game-changing kayak. Customize your boat to whatever your passion
or the water conditions demand with our patented Adapt-A-Trak system. You can attach and easily remove spray skirts, bags, bottle holders, and more. There's lots of outfitting made exclusively
for your Ultimate.
- Propel - Propel Pedal Drive System is ingeniously designed and feature-laden. You can pedal in reverse which is invaluable for fishing, docking and photography. It easily tilts out
of the water and out of the way on the bow when you'd rather paddle or pole. Sealed against sand and grit and made from marine grade aluminum and stainless steel, Propel is built to perform in
fresh or salt water. Minimum maintenance required.
Length: 368 cm
Width: 76 cm
Weight: 25 kg
Depth @ Beam: 30 cm
Capacity: 159 kg