All Mantra kayaks share a Hawaiian name that relates to the ocean or the experience of being out on the water in a kayak. Noa means 'Free' or 'Freedom' which is one of the
benefits of being on a single kayak.
- Extremely stable and efficient through the water for a smaller kayak
- 2 large hatches allows stowage of dry bags, tackle boxes & rods or snorkelling gear
- Gear bags inside both 10inch hatches
- 4 Flush rodholders with caps plus 1 forward mounted adjustable rodholder
- Scupper Plugs
- Comfortable…….. Especially if the Mantra Deluxe seat is added.
- Fantastic for fishing, surfing, cruising& just having fun!
- Available in 4 great colours!