Register now for our free demo day and be the first in Australia to try some of these exciting models! Details are as follows:
Tahe Kayaks Demo Day
Date: Sunday 19th Sept (as long as the container arrives! If not we may have to reschedule to the following Sunday)
Kayaks that will be available to paddle:
- Greenland - This kayak is a direct descendent of the traditional canoe inspired kayaks of Greenland....where kayak's were born!
- Greenland T - This sea kayak has the sporty feel of the Greenland, can still be Eskimo rolled without even trying, but is also extremely comfortable and easy to enter with the keyhole
cockpit. It's a kayak that can be played in and taken touring.
- Wind Solo - Great touring kayak for the smaller paddler. Features include skeg & rudder, paddle float rescue straps, glove box & water tight hatches. This kayak will cruise at
a good cruising speed with little effort!
- Wind 535 - From all reports this kayak does everything well. If you fit in it, and find it comfortable the Wind 535 will take you anywhere you want to go! The rudders we are getting on all
the Oz Tahe kayaks will be the latest 270degree rudder from Smart Track. Here's a pick of the prototype....... The rudder's can be removed if you're doing a big surf session or you develop your
skills and find you are happy with just the skeg. You may just put your rudder on for longer expeditions.
- Wind 585 - Unbelievable value! So much kayak for $2990. Skeg & rudder, day hatch, glove box & integrated thigh bracing....and its quick.
- Reval Midi - this kayak has the lines and styling of some of the traditional British sea kayaks. I haven't paddled one of these yet but if it is as good as it looks, for $2890 it will be a
stand out in the composite skeg boat market.
- Sea Spirit - At $2590 this allows buyers to enjoy the benefits of a composite sea kayak for the price of a plastic! Watertight oval hatches front & rear, integrated thigh braces, padded
seat, retractable rudder and weighing just 23kg.
- Coast Spirit - Triple layer high density polyethylene builds floatation and rigidity into Tahe's plastic kayak. With the new rudder system, weighing in at 24kg and priced at $1990 this will
be the ultimate first sea kayak.
- Lifestyle 444 - One for the more recreational paddler! Composite boat performance in a 4.5m package that weighs in at 17kg and priced at $1990! With the build quality and finish we have seen
thus far from Tahe Marine this kayak will be in a league of its own!
Check out our website at www.adventureoutlet.com.au or call us on 07 5571 2929, or email us on email@example.com to register your interest.